Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- United States baseball player. one who practices yoga and has achieved a high level of spiritual insight.
- A master of the Hindi spiritual disciplines who teaches those disciplines to others They are the key to passing these disciplines down through the generations Modern yogis often introduce their own variations, especially with meditative techniques Yogis are said to have a spiritual power which is found in the base of the spine. one who practices yoga. to obtain food from non-hikers without asking, usually by enthralling them with tales of the hike and looking pitifully hungry; said to work especially well with the tourists in Shenandoah National Park.
- One who has attained a state of yoga, a master of him/her self, person who practices the art and science of yoga. practitioner of yoga, a Hindu practice of meditation and exercises designed to achieve spiritual insight and tranquility. or yogin - Yoga practitioner Yogin is the root form, yogi is the nominative form Can also define one has reached the state of yoga. adept in yoga; practitioner. or yogini : Someone dedicated to the discipline of balancing mind and body through yoga.
- A person who practices spiritual disciplines. one who practises yoga.
- One who practises yoga. Practitioner of yoga In Tibet, generally refers to lay Tantric practitioners, though monks and nuns also perform Tantric yoga. practitioner of yoga. A buddhist practitioner who engages in intensive meditation and yogic practices; often refers to someone who has gained realization.
- One who practices yoga; one who has attained the goal of yogic practices.
- Someone who practices Yoga. one who practices yoga; one who has attained the goal of yogic practices.
- Someone who practices yoga. one who practices prolonged yoga or ascetism to gain control over the body and mind.
- A follower of the yoga philosophy; an ascetic. one who practices yoga and has achieved a high level of spiritual insight.