Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A black and white striped horse. any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
- A striped horse that lives in Africa.
- African striped horse-like quadruped.
- A horse-like animal with stripes Zebras have nothing to do with water, except that they drink a lot of it, but we felt we had to have something in this list that starts with Z so you would know that this is.
- A mild mannered, even-tempered person wearing a black and white striped shirt while he/she merrily scores your baggie or launches your balloon into clear airspace.
- Either one of two species of South African wild horses remarkable for having the body white or yellowish white, and conspicuously marked with dark brown or brackish bands. any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.