Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Any of various organic substances essential in small quantities to the nutrition and normal metabolism of most animals Vitamins are found in minute quantities in food, in some cases are produced by the body, and are also produced synthetically. any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism.
- An organic compound essential in small quantities for normal physiologic and metabolic functioning of the body.
- A group of organic micronutrients, present in minute quantities in natural foodstuffs, that are essential to normal metabolism. one of the six types of nutrients needed to sustain human life Vitamins help form blood cells, hormones, and genetic material Vitamins are found in meat and dairy products, vegetables, fruits, cereals, and grains.
- Any of many organic substances that are vital in small amounts to the normal functioning of the body Vitamins are found in food, produced by the body, and manufactured synthetically; along with minerals, they are known as micronutrients.
- Organic molecules essential for survival that humans cannot metabolize.
- A substance necessary for growth and good health, found in many foods They help to nourish the body.
- Chemicals produced by plants or animals that are required in our diets in very small amounts to maintain normal health development.
- Any organic substance that is essential to human health, and which the body cannot make for itself, at least not in sufficient quantities Vitamins are added to foods to increase their nutritional value.
- Literally, vital amines A wide range of compounds that are either water-soluble or fat-soluble and are necessary components of the diet of higher organisms, such as mammals.
- Organic molecules essential in small amounts for normal metabolism, growth and development of the body See also Micronutrient.
- an organic substance that acts as a coenzyme and/or regulator of metabolic processes There are 13 known vitamins, most of which are present in foods or supplements; some are produced within the body Vitamins are crucial for many bodily functions including a healthy immune response. any of the various organic substances that are essential in small amounts for most animals and mostly obtained from foods.
- any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism.
- vitamin. vitamine.