Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A prefix meaning across from.
- Some Useful PDL Specifications.
- In a chiral organic compound, the prefix trans indicates that the substituted atoms are on opposite sides of the compound For example, in trans 1,2-Dichloroethene, the chlorine atoms are on opposite sides of the carbon to carbon double bond The presence or absence of cis or trans compounds can indicate whether biological activity or abiotic, chemical reactions have taken place in the environment See cis.
- Meaning across and referring usually to the geometric configuration of two mutant alleles across from each other on a pair of homologous chromosomes See cis.
- Literally, across Describes isomers of compounds in which similar substituents lie on opposite sides of a double bond or on opposite sides of a transition metal See cis. across, through or between.
- A prefix, signifying over, beyond, through and through, on the other side, as in transalpine, beyond the Alps; transform, to form through and through, that is, anew, transfigure.
- trance. trans-.