Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A small table. 1 A stone or metal plate or bounded surface to carry words, letters, emblems, or carvings 2 A coping stone set flat.
- A magnetically based drawing pad which senses the location of a puck The puck is used to manually enter points into a data set This method of data entry is the most typical, and though more accurate than on-screen digitizing, it is less accurate than the other methods of data entry. probably a string of beads worn round the neck In Isa 3:20 the Hebrew word means a perfume-box, as it is rendered in the Revised Version.
- A device serving the same purpose as a staff but being in the shape of a flat disc.
- An input device that uses a stylus or specialized mouse to write or draw on the tablet surface to communicate with the computer.
- A small digitizer used for interactive work on a graphics workstation.
- A small digitizer used for interactive work on a graphics workstation Tape drive A device for reading and writing computer files on magnetic tape.
- Logical concept that represents the digitizer device in the Tablet PC platform APIs Holds the permanent properties that describe a digitizer attached to the system, such as hardware capabilities and property metrics.
- a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription. a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge. a small flat compressed cake of some substance; 'a tablet of soap'. a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet. A hardware device used with a pen-like stylus or mouse-like puck to digitize an image for graphical display.
- tablet. table. tabloid.
- A solid kind of electuary or confection, commonly made of dry ingredients with sugar, and usually formed into little flat squares; called also lozenge, and troche, especially when of a round or rounded form. a small flat compressed cake of some substance; 'a tablet of soap' a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
- A flattish cake or piece; as, tablets of arsenic were formerly worn as a preservative against the plague.
- A kind of pocket memorandum book.
- Hence, a small picture; a miniature.
- A flat piece of any material on which to write, paint, draw, or engrave; also, such a piece containing an inscription or a picture.
- A small table or flat surface.
- tablet. tabloid. table.