Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- definitely or positively ; 'the results are surely encouraging'; 'she certainly is a hard worker'; 'it's going to be a good day for sure'; 'they are coming, for certain'; 'they thought he had been killed sure enough'; 'he'll win sure as shooting'; 'they sure smell good'; 'sure he'll come'. having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured; 'felt certain of success'; 'was sure she had seen it'; 'was very sure in his beliefs'; 'sure of her friends'. exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance; 'be certain to disconnect the iron when you are through'; 'be sure to lock the doors'. certain to occur; destined or inevitable; 'he was certain to fail'; 'his fate is certain'; 'In this life nothing is certain but death and taxes'- Benjamin Franklin; 'he faced certain death'; 'sudden but sure regret'; 'he is sure to win'. physically secure or dependable; 'a sure footing'; 'was on sure ground'. capable of being depended on; 'a quick and certain remedy'; 'a sure way to distinguish the two'; 'wood dust is a sure sign of termites'. worthy of trust or confidence; 'a sure friend'. infallible or unfailing; 'a sure sign of one's commitment'. certain not to fail; 'a sure hand on the throttle'. impossible to doubt or dispute; 'indisputable proof'.
- In a sure manner; safely; certainly. physically secure or dependable; 'a sure footing'; 'was on sure ground' certain not to fail; 'a sure hand on the throttle' infallible or unfailing; 'a sure sign of one's commitment' worthy of trust or confidence; 'a sure friend'.
- Free from danger; safe; secure.
- Betrothed; engaged to marry.
- Fit or worthy to be depended on; certain not to fail or disappoint expectation; unfailing; strong; permanent; enduring.
- Certain to find or retain; as, to be sure of game; to be sure of success; to be sure of life or health.
- Certainly knowing and believing; confident beyond doubt; implicity trusting; unquestioning; positive.