Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A chapter of the Holy Qur'an. one of the sections in the Koran; 'the Quran is divided in 114 suras'. the muscular back part of the shank.
- The 114 chapters of the Qur'an Where I have quoted the Qur'an in this writeup, I have used the suras from the Pickthall translation.
- Southern Universities Research Association, based in Washington DC.
- Celestial being who enjoys the highest pleasures to be found in cyclic existence.
- A chapter of the Qur'am A chapter of the Qur'am.
- Arabic word for a chapter - used for designating the chapters of the Holy Quran.
- A chapter division in the Qur'an, the scripture of Islam.
- One of the sections or chapters of the Koran, which are one hundred and fourteen in number. one of the sections in the Koran; 'the Quran is divided in 114 suras'.