Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- When people refer to a sponsor for immigration purposes, they usually mean a petitioner A sponsor can be a U S citizen, U S permanent resident or U S employer who undertakes to bring an immigrant legally into the U S Close U S relatives or U S employers who need your services in their businesses are the only ones with the legal ability to act as sponsors When they do so, they are called petitioners Years ago, any willing U S citizen could bring any foreigner into the U S simply by vouching for his or her character and guaranteeing his or her financial support Under the present U S immigration laws, this type of financial sponsorship is no longer possible. someone who supports or champions something. an advocate who presents a person. assume sponsorship of. assume responsibility for or leadership of; 'The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan'. do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of.
- The legislator, private individual, or group who developed a piece of legislation and advocates its passage.
- Similar to a presenter However, 'sponsor' is used when organizations have artists in residence rather than in a performance situation.
- An organization which selects and manages the choice of health insurance products for a group of individuals Sponsors include employers, government and quasi-public organizations established to manage insurance choice.
- An individual or business establishment that financially supports a race driver, team, race or series of races in return for advertising and marketing benefits.
- An organization or individual, external to the College, that provides funds to carry out programs or projects.
- The pharmaceutical company, research institution, or healthcare organization that funds a clinical trial and designs the protocol. an individual, company, institution, or organisation which takes responsibility for the initiation, management, and/or financing of a clinical trial. - The person who has ultimate authority over the project The Executive Sponsor provides project funding, resolves issues and scope changes, approves major deliverables and provides high-level direction They also champion the project within their organization Depending on the project, and the organizational level of the Executive Sponsor, they may delegate day-to-day tactical management to a Project Sponsor If assigned, the Project Sponsor represents the Executive Sponsor on a day-to-day basis, and makes most of the decisions requiring sponsor approval If the decision is large enough, the Project Sponsor will take it to the Executive Sponsor. a sponsor is an individual other than the parents of a child that takes responsibility for the child's religious education Sponsors are usually present at a child's baptism Sponsors are often referred to as godparents.
- The member of the House or the member of the Senate who introduces a bill The sponsor is sometimes called the author Also see 'Co-sponsor '.
- This field was used only for World War II advertisements to note if a company or the government sponsored the ad or space in the magazine or newspaper, etc The same searching strategy as Company name applies.
- The organization that funds a research project.
- The legislator, state agency, or legislative committee which introduces a measure The name of this person or committee is printed at the top of the measure.
- In benchmarking, organizations that initiate and participate in a benchmarking study Sponsors typically set the goals for a study as well as contribute their information by responding to questionnaires or participating in interviews In change or project management the sponsor is the customer, the person or organization paying for the project or for the change.
- The legislator who guides the bill through the legislative process after the bill has passed the originating chamber The sponsor must be a member of the opposite chamber of the one in which the bill was filed.
- Many Web pages have organizations, businesses, institutions like universities or nonprofit foundations, or other interests which 'sponsor' the page Frequently you can find a link titled 'Sponsors' or an 'About us' link explaining who or what is sponsoring the page Sometimes the advertisers on the page are 'sponsors ' WHY is this important? Sponsors and the funding they provide may, or may not, influence what can be said on the page or site -- can bias what you find, by excluding some opposing viewpoint or causing some other imbalanced information The site is not bad because of sponsors, but you they should alert you to the need to evaluate a page or site very carefully. A person or entity that initiates, funds, or is responsible for a research study Under some circumstances, e g , cooperative agreements, as well as some commercially sponsored research, a sponsor also may participate in conducting the study A sponsor may be an individual; a pharmaceutical company, device manufacturer, or other company; a governmental agency; an academic institution; a foundation or other public or private organization For research that is regulated by FDA, the sponsor is the entity responsible for meeting FDA requirements in initiating and conducting a study, submitting annual reports and safety reports, and in preparing and presenting an application for approval to market a new drug or device 21 CFR 50 3.
- One who at the baptism of an infant professes the Christian faith in its name, and guarantees its religious education; a godfather or godmother. assume sponsorship of assume responsibility for or leadership of; 'The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan'.
- One who binds himself to answer for another, and is responsible for his default; a surety.