Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Special ordered set. an internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
- Service Order System.
- Save original sewing.
- Southern Oxidants Study; SOS is a field study examining ozone and ozone precursors in the southeastern U S.
- Short on storage A CICS condition when the amount of storage requested exceedsthe amount available.
- A distress signal.
- International distress signal The letters do not stand for anything, such as 'save our souls,' they are simply very distinctive and easy to remember in Morse code Replaced the more awkward CQD In voice communication, 'Mayday' is used instead See also Mayday, Pan. silicon on sapphire.
- Static Output Script files are processed once before all site pages are built The resulting HTML is accessed via the SOSText function An SOS file is a convenient and efficient way to format a set of related properties.
- Standard Organizational Structure refers to the projects-based organizational structure that a 1994 directive from Corps of Engineers Headquarters required all Corps Operations Divisions nationwide to adopt. 1 Same Old Stuff 2 Help!.
- SOS A process where you tell other people about the addictions you have on them without asking them to change details.
- The ISO 4217 currency code for the Somalian Shilling.
- Single Operation System This system simplifies emergency procedures by combining the functions of the cut away and reserve handles in a single handle.
- sauce. gravy.
- The letters signified by the signal prescribed by the International Radiotelegraphic Convention of 1912 for use by ships in distress. an internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
- condiment. dressing. gravy. sauce.
- sauce. dip. gravy. seasoning. sass. condiment.