Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- An early style of Cuban dance music, resulting from the blending of African and Spanish influences; the root of most of the familiar styles of Afro-Cuban dance music It was played by small bands, using guitar or tres, maracas, guiro, claves, bongo, and other instruments. but.
- The Son is the Source of Reason, LOGOS, in the universe There is only one Son, one Reason, one LOGOS, one Christ. equals.
- Summary of Need.
- A missionary for whom one acted as trainer.
- The SON is the number issued by the local exchange carrier to confirm the order for the ISDN service It provides a matching number for cross referencing the order to the phone company.
- The son is perhaps the oldest and certainly the classic Afro-Cuban form, an almost perfect balance of African and Hispanic elements Originating in Oriente province, it surfaced in Havana around World War I and became a popular urban music played by string-and-percussion quartets and septetos Almost all the numbers Americans called rumbas were, in fact, sones 'El Manicero' was a form of son derived from the street cries of Havana and called a pregon The rhythm of the son is strongly syncopated, with a basic chicka-CHUNG pulse. male child, as in: He brought his son and daughter to work today to teach them about our industry. abbr Service Order Number.
- A Cuban dance similar to the Bolero except that it is wilder in rhythmic accent and more violent in step pattern It is the Son which first served as a basis for the Mambo which in turn became the triple Mambo, now known as Cha Cha This slow rhythmic dance was originally in 2/4 time It became Americanized and is usually played in 4/4 time.
- One important form the the merging of African and Spanish influences resulted in, it is the root of most familiar styles of Afro-Cuban dance music A blend of the music of the spanish farmers and African slaves, it is believed to have originated in Oriente toward the end of the 19th century It was played by small bands, using guitar or tres, maracas, guiro, claves, bongo, a marimbula and a botija The more urban style played in Havana at the beginning of the century became a national style in 1920.
- a male human offspring; 'their son became a famous judge'; 'his boy is taller than he is'. the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity.
- end. final. last. conclusion. issue. limit. result. termination. terminus. conclustion. the most recent. placenta. outcome. ending. wind-up. late. resultant. upshot. terminal. tailing. close. extreme. extremity. closing. dead-end. closure. foxtail. stop.
- Jesus Christ, the Savior; called the Son of God, and the Son of man. the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity a male human offspring; 'their son became a famous judge'; 'his boy is taller than he is'.
- The produce of anything.
- A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of Albion; sons of New England.
- Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male child; a pupil, ward, or any other young male dependent.
- A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural, descendants in general.
- A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent, father or mother.
- bottom. breakup. close. closure. conclusion. crucial. death. doom. end. ending. expiration. extreme. fate. final. finish. last. late. latter. recent. sequel. terminal. termination. ultimate.
- last. final. ultimate. late. latest. latter. bedrock. close. conclusive. definitive. farewell. finishing. full. nth. recent. supreme. terminal. last. end. ending. finish. last. extremity. close. result. issue. outcome. conclusion. afterbirth. curtain.