Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Result of rub-point which has been ignored.
- To divide one piece of property from another to be sold or used separately.
- set or keep apart; 'sever a relationship'. cut off from a whole; 'His head was severed from his body'; 'The soul discerped from the body'.
- To make a separation or distinction; to distinguish. set or keep apart; 'sever a relationship'.
- To suffer disjunction; to be parted, or rent asunder; to be separated; to part; to separate.
- To disunite; to disconnect; to terminate; as, to sever an estate in joint tenancy.
- To keep distinct or apart; to except; to exempt.
- To cut or break open or apart; to divide into parts; to cut through; to disjoin; as, to sever the arm or leg.
- To separate, as one from another; to cut off from something; to divide; to part in any way, especially by violence, as by cutting, rending, etc.; as, to sever the head from the body.