Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Bold Dawnworker. plate.
- San Antonio River Authority; SARA was created by the State of Texas to preserve, protect and manage the resources and environment to the San Antonio River and its tributaries The district spans Bexar, Goliad, Karnes and Wilson counties.
- Superfund Amendments of Reauthorization Act of 1986 Reauthorized the Superfund regulations and created the Community Right-to-Know regulations.
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act Signed into law October 17, 1986 Title III of SARA is known as the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act of 1986 A revision and extension of CERCLA, SARA is intended to encourage and support local and state emergency planning efforts It provides citizens and local governments with information about potential chemical hazards in their communities SARA calls for facilities that store hazardous materials to provide officials and citizens with data on the types ; amounts on hand ; and their specific locations Facilities are to prepare and submit inventory lists, MSDSs, and tier 1 and 2 inventory forms The disaster in Bhopal, India in 1987 added impetus to the passage of this law.
- Federal Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act.
- Super-fund Amendments and Reauthorization Act.
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act.
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986.
- Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act. the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act 42 U S C 9601 et seq.
- epilepsy. epileptic fit.
- epilepsy. falling sickness.