Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Very fast, faster than Allegro. suddenly; 'Presto! begone! 'tis here again'- Swift. at a very fast tempo. very fast.
- One of the classical tempo markings, referring to a very fast tempo.
- Tempo marking meaning very fast [Tempo Notation].
- Quick, rapid. : really fast.
- Italian for 'fast '.
- It : 'fast' Presto is generally used as the fastest tempo marking In 18th century music it usually means as fast as possible.
- A nickname for pocket 5's, usually in hold'em This nickname comes from the internet newsgroup rec gambling , and is sometimes used among the readership of that newsgroup to identify other members.
- Very quick.
- Quickly; rapidly; a direction for a quick, lively movement or performance; quicker than allegro, or any rate of time except prestissimo. very fast suddenly; 'Presto! begone! 'tis here again'- Swift at a very fast tempo.
- Quickly; immediately; in haste; suddenly.