Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Political, Economic, Strategic, Technology Sometimes refered to as 'SLEPT' which means : Strategic, Legislation, Economic, Political, Technology.
- Anything causing damage or destruction. A destructive insect or small animal.
- Any organism that interferes with human health, convenience, comfort, or profit.
- Any organism that reduces the availability, quality, or value of a useful resource.
- Any species that is considered obnoxious.
- Any forest health agent designated as detrimental to effective resource management.
- An insect, rodent, nematode, fungus, weed or other form of terrestrial or aquatic plant or animal life that is injurious to health or the environment.
- Any organism that is out of place or causes stress to a desired organism.
- An organism capable of causing material damage Forest pests include insects and diseases.
- Any form of plant or animal life, or any pathogenic agent, injurious or potentially injurious to plants or plant products A Quarantine Pest is a pest of potential national economic importance to a country where the pest is not present, or where the pest is present but not widely distributed and is being actively controlled The quarantine pests referred to in the certifying statement on the FPC are those pests listed by foreign countries as being prohibited noxious organisms. any species, strain or biotype of plant, animal or pathogenic agent injurious to plants or other organisms and/or their products [JVG].
- An organism that directly or indirectly interferes with human activities causing annoyance, economic damage, or health problems.
- The term 'pest' is broad, encompassing a broad spectrum of animals and insects that cause damage to the garden and its plants Every pest --from deer to nematodes-- causes its own set of problems and has its own set of potential controls Before deciding on poisons, though, for control, consider how much damage the pest is really doing A small amount of nibbling is generally acceptable and won't really affect overall harvest or plant health See also: insecticide.
- An animal or plant that is directly or indirectly detrimental to human interests, causing harm or reducing the quality and value of a harvestable crop or other resource Weeds, termites, rats, and mildew are examples of pests. any forest health agent designated as detrimental to effective resource management.
- a persistently annoying person.
- Anything which resembles a pest; one who, or that which, is troublesome, noxious, mischievous, or destructive; a nuisance. a persistently annoying person.
- A fatal epidemic disease; a pestilence; specif., the plague.