Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- An eastern temple, esp in the form of many storied, tapering tower. an Asian temple; usually a pyramidal tower with an upward curving roof.
- In the early centuries of the Buddhist church in India and Central Asia, the stupa, a mound containing a sacred relic, was a central focus for worshippers Praying and meditating, they would walk around and around the stupa or stupa pillar As Buddhism moved into China, the stone stupa transformed into the pagoda, a brick or wooden tower-like structure, often several stories high.
- Typically an east-Asian multistoried memorial structure, ultimately derived from an elaboration of the upper portions of a stupa.
- A religious building, especially a multistory Buddhist tower in the Far East, erected as a memorial or shrine.
- The Madras gold pagoda was worth about three and a half rupees. an Asian temple; usually a pyramidal tower with an upward curving roof.
- A gold or silver coin, of various kinds and values, formerly current in India.
- An idol.
- A term by which Europeans designate religious temples and tower-like buildings of the Hindoos and Buddhists of India, Farther India, China, and Japan, usually but not always, devoted to idol worship.