Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A tasteless, colorless, inert gas When an electric current is discharged through it, neon produces a reddish-orange glow Neon is also used synonymously with a type of luminous tube sign where a glass tube is bent to a desired shape, fitted with an electrode at each end, the atmosphere is pumped and burned out, and the resulting vacuum is filled with a rare gas, such as neon, helium, argon, mercury vapor or a combination of gases. a colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube; one of the six inert gasses; occurs in the air in small amounts.
- A type of discharge lighting generated by a high voltage across two electrodes at opposite ends of a long, thin glass tube filled with neon gas Different colors are obtained by mixing other gases, or by using florescent coatings.
- External microphone.
- A glass vacuum tube filled with neon gas and phosphors formed into signs, letters or shapes.
- NEON is a National Science Foundation grant-making initiative to explore the biology of the planet with state-of-the-art research tools and infrastructure A NEON observatory might combine a grouping of elements - e g a museum, university, LTER site, working field station, etc - that are integrated for purpose of a research project The intention is to establish about 10 NEON facilities 1st NEON Workshop Report 2nd NEON Workshop Report 3rd NEON Workshop Report. a colorless inert gaseous element comprising 0 0012 percent of normal air; a fluorescent, a color of ink or dye that is especially bright.
- a colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube; one of the six inert gasses; occurs in the air in small amounts.