Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- natron , sodium bicarbonate.
- Sodium carbonate Drying out Egyptian Mummies.
- A drying agent used in ancient times when dead people were mummified. a natural salt used in mummification. a naturally occurring compound of sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, and other agents used by the Egyptians as a soap, for manufacturing faience, and for dehydrating the mummy The main source was the Wadi Natrun, northwest of the Delta.
- Carbonate salt used in mummifying, found at Wadi Natrun.
- A salt that was used in the mummification process to dry out the body of the deceased in order to assist in its preservation.
- Native sodium carbonate.