Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Ingrown Nail Fungus Nail Nail Injury Nail Problems HEEL Heel Spur Plantar Fasciitis Stone Bruise Haglund's Sever's Disease.
- A good body check.
- Hypodermic needle.
- A small headed and pointed piece of metal driven though a piece of wood to fasten it to another Longer and heavier examples are usually referred to as spikes, or double nails Nails may be distinguished by material and mode of preparation, ie nails may be wrought or forged, cut, or cast They may be further defined by the shape of the head , such as rose, diamond, and sharp, or chisel.
- Same as stick.
- Fastener made from endless wire by cutting a point and forming a head at the shank end opposite the point. fastener made from endless wire by cutting a point and forming a head at the shank end opposite the point National Wooden Pallet and Container Association - a national association with the goal of promoting the de- sign, manufacturer, distribution, recycling and sale of pallets, containers and reels Non-reversible pallet - a pallet with bottom deckboard configuration different from top deck Notch - cutout in lower portion of the stringer to allow entry for the fork tine, usually 9' in length, 1-1/2' in depth Notched stringer - a stringer with two notches spaced for fork-tine entry,.
- horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits. a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener. a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard. attach something somewhere by means of nails; 'nail the board onto the wall'. take into custody; 'the police nabbed the suspected criminals'. hit hard; 'He smashed a 3-run homer'. succeed in obtaining a position; 'He nailed down a spot at Harvard'. succeed at easily; 'She sailed through her exams'; 'You will pass with flying colors'; 'She nailed her astrophysics course'. locate exactly; 'can you pinpoint the position of the enemy?'; 'The chemists could not nail the identity of the chromosome'. complete a pass.
- sb who attains. gains. or receives.
- To spike, as a cannon. a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard attach something somewhere by means of nails; 'nail the board onto the wall'.
- To fasten, as with a nail; to bind or hold, as to a bargain or to acquiescence in an argument or assertion; hence, to catch; to trap.
- To stud or boss with nails, or as with nails.
- To fasten with a nail or nails; to close up or secure by means of nails; as, to nail boards to the beams.
- A measure of length, being two inches and a quarter, or the sixteenth of a yard.
- A slender, pointed piece of metal, usually with a head, used for fastening pieces of wood or other material together, by being driven into or through them.
- The terminal horny plate on the beak of ducks, and other allied birds.
- The basal thickened portion of the anterior wings of certain hemiptera.
- the horny scale of plate of epidermis at the end of the fingers and toes of man and many apes.
- who attains/gains/receives.