Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- bazaar. fête (held to raise money.
- The adult female resembles a small gall.
- A genus of scale insects including many species that feed on oaks.
- A small European evergreen oak on which the kermes insect feeds.
- They were anciently thought to be of a vegetable nature, and were used in medicine.
- They are round, about the size of a pea, contain coloring matter analogous to carmine, and are used in dyeing.
- The dried bodies of the females of a scale insect , allied to the cochineal insect, and found on several species of oak near the Mediterranean.
- fair. kermis. kermess.
- kermess. kermis. sale of work.