Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- aery , ayrie , eyrie , eyry , horst.
- An upthrown block between two faults. a ridge of the earth's crust that has been forced upward between two faults and so is higher than the surrounding land.
- An elongate fault block that has been uplifted in relation to the adjacent rocks. n a large block of crust uplifted along a normal fault in an area of extensional stress forming a mountain; found in conjunction with grabens. an up-faulted block of rock.
- A block of rock that lies between two faults and has moved upward relative to the two adjacent fault blocks See also graben. a block of rock thrown up between normal faults.
- An upthrown block lying between two steep-angled fault blocks See also graben.
- a ridge of the earth's crust that has been forced upward between two faults and so is higher than the surrounding land.