Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Quarters for Muslim women in a palace;. the mating and association of several adult females with one male. a women's compound associated with the royal palace and some temples, including quarters for queens and other women of distinction.
- A group of females associated with one male - used in reference to polygamous animals. ipet, institutions run by the pharaoh's first wife for the benefit of the pharaoh's wives and female relatives, not to be confounded with the muslim harem of later times.
- living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
- The family of wives and concubines belonging to one man, in Mohammedan countries; a seraglio. living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
- The apartments or portion of the house allotted to females in Mohammedan families.
- harem. women's apartments.