Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Chinese dynasty, 206 BC- 221 AD.
- A high speed network connecting personal computing personal computing equipment and possibly other networked-devices within the home Hard Disk The non-removable disk in a computer The disk stores data and information to be used in a PC Header The first 5 bytes of ATM cells, which contain primarily addressing information Holiday Code A VCR timer feature that allows you to assign the Sunday timer settings to up to 20 week days per year Normally used for Bank holidays HSSI Physical interface primarily used on routers and supporting transmission up to 52 Mbps.
- Hanging wooden block on which a mallet is struck to announce the time for zazen.
- A daimyo domain under the Tokugawa bakufu.
- imperial dynasty that ruled China from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
- inn. khan. large commercial building. public house. innkeeper's lien. tavern.
- To have; have. imperial dynasty that ruled China from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
- inn. sovereign. ruler. khan. a tittle of the ottoman sultan. caravansary. large commercial building.
- inn. hostel. caravanserai. khan. road house. hostelry. rest house.