Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open; 'she gave a gasp and fainted'. breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; 'The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily'.
- usurpation. seizure by violence. wrongful seizure. extortion. assumption. unauthorized assumption. deforcement. encroachment. grab.
- The act of opening the mouth convulsively to catch the breath; a labored respiration; a painful catching of the breath. a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open; 'she gave a gasp and fainted'.
- To emit or utter with gasps; with forth, out, away, etc.
- To pant with eagerness; to show vehement desire.
- To open the mouth wide in catching the breath, or in laborious respiration; to labor for breath; to respire convulsively; to pant violently.
- seizure by violence. wrongful seizure.