Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Informal dramatic activities.
- An advertising technique of indirect address in which the characters speak to each other rather than to the audience. Exploration Drama Action Drama Bias Drama Growth Drama.
- The art of the theatre; plays, playmaking, and the whole body of literature of and for the stage.
- The art of composing, writing, acting, or producing plays; a literary composition intended to portray life character or tell a story usually involving conflicts and emotions exhibited through action and dialogue, designed for theatrical performance. the literary genre which describes texts written for performance on stage, or on radio or television.
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; 'he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway'. an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional. the literary genre of works intended for the theater. the quality of being arresting or highly emotional. a story written to be performed by actors.
- Dramatic composition and the literature pertaining to or illustrating it; dramatic literature. the quality of being arresting or highly emotional the literary genre of works intended for the theater an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional.
- A series of real events invested with a dramatic unity and interest.
- It is commonly designed to be spoken and represented by actors on the stage.
- A composition, in prose or poetry, accommodated to action, and intended to exhibit a picture of human life, or to depict a series of grave or humorous actions of more than ordinary interest, tending toward some striking result.