Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A dynamic marking meaning 'gradually getting softer '. [deh-meen-yoo-ehn-doh] 'Diminishing ' Indicates a gradual decrease in volume Synonymous with decrescendo May be indicated by a symbol called a 'hairpin' or abbreviated as 'dim '. - A gradual degrease in loudness, like the decrescendo. a gradual decrease in loudness. gradually decreasing in volume.
- It : play gradually softer. - Gradually getting softer Abreviated: dim [back]. dim Play to diminish. : getting progressively softer Means the same as decrescendo.
- In music, a gradual decrease in volume.
- Gradually becoming softer. An instruction to a player of an instrument, meaning 'becoming gradually softer'.
- Gradually growing softer.
- gradually becoming softer. gradually getting softer.
- Measure in a single line, as length, breadth, height, thickness, or circumference; extension; measurement; us.
- A silver coin of the United States, of the value of ten cents; the tenth of a dollar.
- A bower; a dingle.
- To grow dim.
- To deprive of distinct vision; to hinder from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding the eyes; to darken thesenses or understanding of.
- To render dim, obscure, or dark; to make less bright or distinct; to take away the luster of; to darken; to dull; to obscure; to eclipse.
- In a gradually diminishing manner; with abatement of tone; decrescendo; expressed on the staff by Dim., or Dimin., or the sign.