Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- length. height. stature. size. edge. bank. extent. magnitude.
- In various countries, a male servant, laborer, or slave of a native or inferior race; also, any man of such a race. offensive term for Black man; 'get out of my way, boy' a friendly informal reference to a grown man; 'he likes to play golf with the boys'.
- To act as a boy; in allusion to the former practice of boys acting women's parts on the stage.
- A male child, from birth to the age of puberty; a lad; hence, a son.
- clan. extent. figure. length. size. stature. tribe.