Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- A cold, often dry, northeasterly wind which blows, sometimes in violent gusts, down from mountains on the eastern shore of the Adriatic It also applies to cold, squally, downslope winds in other parts of the world.
- Term used to describe a katabatic wind in Yugoslavia. a regional downslope wind whose source is so cold that it is experienced as a cold wind, despite compression warming as it descends the lee slope of a mountain range.
- squall. fresh gale. gust of wind. hurricane. lightning storm. tempest. whole gale.
- gale. gust. squall. tempest.
- squall. tempest. flurry. gale. gust.