Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Son of; frequently used in personal names, as Ben-Gurion.
- Son of.
- EPA's computer model for analyzing a violator's economic gain from not complying with the law. Used frequently in 'patronymics' ; Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph means Akiba son of Joseph. a mountain peak. benedictive mood.
- Well Used with other words, e g ben marcato, well accented, emphasized.
- a mountain or tall hill; 'they were climbing the ben'.
- I. mole. myself.
- ego. me. self. beauty spot.
- A hoglike mammal of New Guinea. a mountain or tall hill; 'they were climbing the ben'.
- An old form of the pl. indic. pr. of Be.
- The inner or principal room in a hut or house of two rooms; opposed to but, the outer apartment.
- Within; in; in or into the interior; toward the inner apartment.
- See Moringa.
- The seed of one or more species of moringa; as, oil of ben.
- beauty spot. mole. ego. i. myself. me.
- beauty spot. mole. ego. i. myself.