Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Narural or synthetic compound used to make the cover for top-standard golf balls Its soft, elastic qualities produce a high spin rate and it is favoured by tournament players. rubber like material used for making the outermost layer of a golf ball softer The advantage of balata balls is that they tend to spin better and offer more feel The disadvantage is that they are not very durable. when dried yields a hard substance used e g in golf balls. a hard-wooded tropical tree yielding balata gum and heavy red timber.
- rubber like material used for making soft golf ball covers Example: Balata covered golf balls yield a high spin rate and lots of feel, but don't offer much durability.
- brake lining. facing. liming. packing.
- The bully tree ; also, its milky juice , which when dried constitutes an elastic gum called chicle, or chicle gum. a hard-wooded tropical tree yielding balata gum and heavy red timber when dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
- A West Indian sapotaceous tree.
- brake lining.