Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- Lower range of woman's voice. a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef. the lowest female singing voice. the highest adult male singing voice. the pitch range of the lowest female voice. of or being the lowest female voice. of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor. second highest member of a group; 'alto clarinet or recorder'.
- The second highest voice used in four part writing The traditional range of the alto is G3 to D5.
- The Xerox personal computer, which unfortunately was never sold.
- In reference to instrument families such as the clarinet, flute and saxophone, the second or third highest member of the family Search Google com for Alto.
- Highest adult male voice, or a female voice in the same range At Knox, the Alto section of the choir is usually made up of women.
- The lowest female voice Sometimes this term is used interchangeably with Mezzo Soprano. 'High ' Commonly, the low female voice Also, when prefixed to the name of an instrument it indicates one size lerger than the soprano member of the family. prefix to cloud type, meaning 'in the middle troposphere'; as in altocumulus.
- In most choirs, the lowest female vocal part Occasionally, extremely high tenors may sing the alto part. low female voice.
- One of the musical ranges Most women are altos and the term contralto is usually used while for men the term is generally countertenor F below middle C to one octave above middle C.
- The Alto's range is between soprano and tenor It is the lower singing voice of the two main divisions for female and young male voices It is also called contralto or countertenor 1 In most choirs, the lowest female vocal part Occasionally, extremely high tenors may be said to sing this part 2 An instrument in the alto range 3 A Viola. a low female voice.
- The lowest range of the female voice, also called contralto. The voice part below the soprano, which can be sung by either men , or women, or children It also describes an instrument's range, as in alto saxophone or alto flute.
- 1 In most choirs, the lowest female vocal part Occasionally, extremely high tenors may be said to sing this part 2 An instrument in the alto range 3 A viola.
- An alto singer. the pitch range of the lowest female voice a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef second highest member of a group; 'alto clarinet or recorder' of or being the lowest female voice.
- In instrumental music it now signifies the tenor.
- Formerly the part sung by the highest male, or counter-tenor, voices; now the part sung by the lowest female, or contralto, voices, between in tenor and soprano.