Türkçe - İngilizce Çeviri Sonucu
- An area is considered urban if it has a population of 2500 or more for Federal-Aid purposes.
- The built-up, non-rural area in a region.
- The word implies the presence of government, industrial, legal, religious, and trade activities See Towns.
- Peculiar to the human environment, as contrasted with that found normally in wild animals.
- A Community Initiative for economic and social revitalisation and improvement of neighbourhoods within urban areas suffering acute problems They are mainly in Objective 1 and 2 areas.
- A highly industrialized area, usually considered a city.
- Belonging to a city, town like as opposed to rural character. of, relating to, or located in a city. of or belonging to a city or town.
- A city or town. situated in or dwelling in a city.
- The Census Bureau defines 'urban' for the 1990 census as comprising all territory, population, and housing units in urbanized areas and in places of 2,500 or more persons outside urbanized areas.
- A Main Inventory Table field which designates inventories without agricultural tools, or with a separate agricultural operation, or with minimal livestock An urban inventory is identified by a null in the rural field.
- Urban is defined alternately as urbanized areas or, outside of urbanized areas, places of 2,500 or more in population Data reported are for 1990.
- Use or harvesting of marine and coastal resources pertaining to developed or built up areas.
- In architecture, the functions and forms of the city; anything related to, or characteristic of, the city.
- Indicates whether the school is located in an urban area An urban area is defined as being a locality comprising 10 000 or more people The localities are determined by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Countries differ in the way they classify population as 'urban' or 'rural ' Typically, a community or settlement with a population of 2,000 or more is considered urban A listing of country definitions is published annually in the United Nations Demographic Yearbook. 1 Usually refers to areas with populations of 5,000 or more 2 Describes any area that includes a municipality or other built-up place which is appropriate in the judgement of the U S Secretary of Transportation, for a public transportation system to serve commuters or others in the locality taking into consideration the local patterns and trends of urban growth. relating to a city or city life, as in: She is a specialist in urban planning.
- relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area; 'urban sociology'; 'urban development'. located in or characteristic of a city or city life; 'urban property owners'; 'urban affairs'; 'urban manners'.
- Belonging to, or suiting, those living in a city; cultivated; polite; urbane; as, urban manners. located in or characteristic of a city or city life; 'urban property owners'; 'urban affairs'; 'urban manners' relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area; 'urban sociology'; 'urban development'.
- Of or belonging to a city or town; as, an urban population.